BRAVEHOUND™ are grateful for a £5,000 award from the National Lottery. We rely on public donations, and would be so grateful if you are able to support our work.
* Military Dog Named Most Caring Animal In UK > click
* Life-saving dog Irma awarded caring animal of year > click
* British Army hero says he owes the life he has now to being blown up in Afghanistan > click
* Scottish charity project Bravehound wins national award > click
* Veterans charity providing dogs for ex-servicemen > click
* Veteran’s Charity Is Top Dog > click
* Bracken the Spaniel is giving military man Jimmy a new leash of life > click
* Families paws for fun > click
Veteran Mick McConnell with Sasha and veteran Jimmy Church with Bracken. With thanks to Ian Hamilton and James MacLaughlin.
BRAVEHOUND™ Puppy enlisted to help ex-soldier overcome combat stress.
Paul Wilkie with BRAVEHOUND Irma
BRAVEHOUND™ are happy to announce the support of Glenbrae Veterinary Clinics.
We are looking forward to working closely with them as their holistic approach to dog care along with their experience allows us to seek the best medical advice and support for our dogs and owners. This has already started with the vaccination and health checks for our Irma, our springer spaniel pup.
Wendy McGrandles from Glenbrae stated the reason for their practice to support BRAVEHOUND is:
Glenbrae Vet clinic is delighted to be involved with Bravehound and their work with veterans. We are a veterinary clinic which believes in a holistic approach to health and disease and understand how emotional upheaval can effect lifelong health. That is why we want to work with Bravehound to allow servicemen and dogs share a lifetime together and experience all the benefits that this bond can bring. Furthermore we are delighted to give our skills to the project and look forward to the positive experiences this will bring.
We’re delighted to welcome our first BRAVEHOUND™ thanks to the generosity of our dear friend Lorraine Stewart.